So, it’s my boyfriend and my 2 year anniversary in a few days. His favourite biscuits are NICE ones – not nice the adjective, but those delicious coconut biscuits which no one really knows if they are pronounced NEECE like the town in France or NICE like the adjective. Anyway, to cut a long story short, I wanted to make them but finding a recipe for them proved impossible. So I just made these coconut biscuits – I took a shortbread recipe and just added coconut. Worked very well and they were both crunchy and fluffy!
55g caster sugar
150g plain flour
20g coconut shavings (dried)
- Preheat the oven to 175°C
- Place a baking sheet on a baking tray and leave
- Mix the butter and sugar together in a bowl
- Sieve in the flour and mix until throroughly combined
- Add the coconut and mix in thoroughly
- Roll into balls and press down slightly
- Place a cm apart on the baking sheet
- Bake for 12-15 minutes
- Leave to cool
Happy Friday everyone – here is a song that makes me feel like it’s friday:
4 thoughts on “Coconut Crumbles Biscuits”
wow…cant wait to try them… 🙂
These look crumbly and delicious and I love coconut in all forms so I can imagine how nice they taste. thanks for sharing and have a wonderful weekend.
The cookies look good. Love it.
They are… delicious!!